måndag 23 oktober 2017

My mojo is back!

Hi there :)

It has been aaaages since my last post! I haven´t had the time, the energy or the motivation to do anything artsy at all. But guess what, I´m back! I have dusted off all my scrabooking stuff and I am ready to get arty again!

I have done many layouts this year.I have also done a couple of pages in my art journal.

So what got me started this time and finally making a blog post is the fabulous mood board I found on the Mixed Media place blog. I thought of the layout I made just recently and figured I would give it a try.

I was inspired by several things in the mood board. First of all being kind to each other. This is my daughter Saga with her kind grandpa - true friendship. Secondly the colors in the mood board, the pastels, the delicate feel. Lastly the sewing machine, I´ve made fake stitching to my layout by using a stamp.





XOXO
/Mia

2 kommentarer:

olushka-design.blogspot.com sa...

Amazing creation! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

nadya-drozdova.blogpost.com sa...

Beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!